Articles on: Taxes
This article is also available in:

How do I declare my Curvo account to the Belgian tax authorities?

You will have to declare that you have a Dutch investment account through Curvo.

As a Curvo customer, we will provide you with detailed instructions when you are filling your tax form.

According to the Belgian tax authority, if you have a foreign account (such as Curvo) you need to do the following:
Declare it to the Belgian National Bank (view instructions)
Mention it every year on your tax form (view instructions for the 2022 tax form)

Praktische modaliteiten voor de melding van buitenlandse rekeningen aan het CAP op de website van de Nationale Bank van België
FAQ rond buitenlandse rekeningen op de website van de Federale Overheidsdienst Financien

Modalités pratiques de communication au PCC des comptes ouverts à l’étranger sur le site de la Banque Nationale de Belgique
FAQ sur les comptes à l'étranger sur le site du Service Public Fédéral Finances

This information is written with the best of our knowledge. Note though that we are not fiscal lawyers, and your situation may differ from what is assumed here. You’re responsible to do your own research or seek external advice.

Updated on: 16/05/2023

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!